HBES 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HBES 2008

The 20th meeting of Human Behavior and Evolution Society, Kyoto, Japan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark Fli

Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Empty
PostSubject: Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto   Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Are there more detailed instructions anywhere on how to go from Tokyo Narita to Tokyo, and then on the shinkansen to Kyoto?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Catherin

PostSubject: Train from narita-Kyoto   Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:16 am

I'm planning on doing this as well and from what I've found it looks like the Narita express train to Tokyo station and then the high speed train to Kyoto. The JR rail webpage has information on schedules and fares.

Cheers,

Catherine
Back to top Go down
markF

PostSubject: Narita - Kyoto   Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:25 am

Looks like the JR east information/reservations booth in Narita airport is a key resource.

I will be traveling Thurs PM, so if anyone that has taken the trains Wed could post up a 'how to' that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
replicahandbags12

PostSubject: replica handbags   Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:30 am

Why is there such a good post?I have never seen such an exquisite master piece even though I have been vertical and horizontal networks for many years.replica handbags
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto   Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinkansen from Tokyo Narita to Kyoto
Page 1 of 1